community services committee
purpose of the community services committee (CSC)
The purpose of the CSC as described in the PHA By-Laws:
- Maintenance of the Association’s common lands, quality of life enhancement, and coordination of civic and social functions
The Pinery CSC holds its meetings once a month at 7:00 p.m. in the community room in the lower level of the Pinery Fire Station. Notice of these meeting dates can be found on the calendars on the website and in the Pinery newsletter. Residents are invited to attend these meetings.
To contact the CSC, please call the PHA office at (303) 841-8572; come to the PHA office at 8170 N. Hillcrest Way; or email PHA@pinery.org.
csc services and events
The CSC is responsible for the following services:
- Management of the trash and recycling program
- Management of the RV Storage Lots located on the west side of Parker Rd. across from the Pinery main entrance at N. Pinery Parkway
- Regular maintenance, landscaping and holiday lights for the main entrance
- Publishing and distribution of the Pinery newsletter "The Homeowner"
- Community Signs:
- Main Entrance Sign
- Map Sign at main entrance
- Pinery Website, www.pinery.org: design and update of information
- PHA Parks: Regular maintenance, landscaping and construction of amenities:
- North Park: Corner of Ponderosa Way and Sunridge Hollow Dr.
- Pinery Nature Park on N. Pinery Parkway near Northeast Elementary School
- Coordination of the Security Coalition: The PHA has teamed with Douglas County Open Space, HPF Metro District, Misty Pines, Pinery Golf and Country Club, Pinery Water and Wastewater and the Pradera Country Club for extra security patrols throughout the area.
The CSC is responsible for the following events:
- Pinery Garage Sale
- Pinery Picnic
- Pinery Art Show
- Kids' Fishing Derby
other csc accomplishments:
The CSC was instrumental in the development of trails in the Pinery:
- Connector trail to Cherry Creek Regional Trail
- Kinney Creek Connector Trail
- Pinery Loop Trail
Go to Parks and Trails for more information
Note: Please refer to the current calendar page for meeting schedules.