Pinery Homeowners' Association (PHA) Membership
Pinery residents continue to support their community by membership in the Pinery Homeowners' Association which is required by our By-Laws. By participating, Pinery residents help to maintain the Pinery lifestyle by paying for:
- Maintenance and improvements of the N. Pinery Parkway/Parker Road entryway.
- Maintenance and improvements of our two pocket parks on Lakeshore Drive and Sunridge Hollow Drive (North Park).
- Sponsoring community activities such as the Pinery Picnic, the Art Show, the Fishing Derby, and the Garage sale.
- Publishing the "Pinery Homeowner" newsletter
- Maintenance and operation of the PHA/ARC office.
- Maintenance and operation of the Pinery RV Storage lot.
Membership is included when you enroll in the Pinery Membership / Trash Program. The Pinery Homeowners' Association has secured a favorable contract with Little Dumpsters for regular trash pickup. See the Trash Program for more information.
Other forms of Membership are via direct payment or via the RV Storage Lot Membership. Membership in the Association is required of lessees of the Storage Lot. This can be either through participation in the Trash Program or through a direct payment of $33/calendar year.
Complete the Enrollment Form for a Membership and/or Trash Program Application which you can print out and send to the office with your payment.